Hannon Consulting is seeking an Application Developer to support a configured Commercial Off -The Shelf Software (COTS) application with 6 modules and additional subsystems for the GA Department of Revenue.
The Application Developer will support the configuration of all aspects of the FASTDS-VS® COTS application. The selected candidate will perform requirement gathering and analysis, perform application configuration tasks, reference table configurations, set up users with access permissions for various functions, application development for change requests, scripting, software debugging, source control, application testing, preparation of implementation specifications and production application support.
Candidate must possess good understanding of different software development methodologies; both traditional and Agile.
– Candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree. Prefer the degree be in the following fields but not required:
Computer/Management Information Systems
– 2 years’ experience with a SQL database.
– 2 years’ experience with OO development (.Net, Java, C#, VB)
– Strong analytical and communication skills
– Proficiency in MS Office Suite
– Working knowledge of software development methodologies, standards, coding best practices
– Enthusiasm and eagerness to learn
– Experience with web services.
– Familiarity with APIs
– Experience with AWS
– Knowledge of SQL Stored procedures
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org